Super healthy, light and crispy, multi-seed crackers. Vegan, paleo, gluten-free and sugar-free. These crackers are high in fiber, a great source of healthy fats and may help lower cholesterol.
The main ingredients are simply a combination of various seeds seasoned with salt and pepper. That’s right. No fillers, just seeds.
What you need:
Sesame seeds, white and black
You can add other seasonings, such as bagel seasoning or a little garlic powder if you like but I simply love the flavors of the seeds on its own.
These turn out light and crispy. They would taste amazing with a dip such as spinach, hummus or guacamole.
This is one recipe I’m sure I’ll be making over and over again.
Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Super Healthy Multi-seed Crackers
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds white
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds black
- 1/3 cup flaxseeds whole
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/3 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds whole
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a 10 x 14-inch baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Mix together white and black sesame seeds, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, chia seeds, black pepper and salt in a medium-size bowl.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the mixture and add to a food processor. Process until finely ground. Add it back to the bowl and mix well.
- Add 1 cup water.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes. It will thicken.
- Spread onto a silicone mat or parchment paper to about 1/8 inch thickness.
- Score crackers with a knife or pizza cutter. This will make it easier to break apart after baking.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn off oven. Flip the crackers over and leave in warm oven to dry completely about 30 minutes more.
Roslia santamaria says
This looks super tasty!! I can’t wait to give it a try! It’s all delicious ingredients 🙂
Yes, they really are as good as they look! Thanks for visiting! 🙂