3 ingredients are all you need to make these rich and decadent Cinnamon Baked Bananas. Made with all natural ingredients. It’s hard to believe these are healthy for you and fat-free.
Banana lovers will love this. I used firm but not overly ripe bananas for this recipe. Mix together maple syrup and cinnamon, toss with bananas and bake. It’s that easy and it took only 20 minutes from start to finish.
Enjoy them as they are, hot or cold, or serve with:
- ice cream
Or with whatever you want.
This dish looked fantastic exactly as it was. I loved the messiness of the maple syrup and cinnamon together. The whole house smelled divine. I had to make this twice in one day. Why? …because I ate the first batch. I couldn’t resist. The second batch was for pics. 🙂
Cinnamon Baked Bananas
- 3 medium bananas
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice banana in half lengthwise then into chunks. Spread onto baking sheet.
- Mix together maple syrup and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Drizzle over banana chunks and toss together.
- Bake 13-15 minutes or until bananas are soft and golden brown.